• Food Service Department
    Michele Collins, Director
       Phone  (989) 842-3182  Ext: 1432

    PS1000 WebPortal Login


    Free and Reduced Lunch Application Page 1

    Free and Reduced Lunch Application Page 2

    Please print the application, fill it out, and mail back to:
    Michele Collins, Breckenridge Community Schools
    P.O. Box 217, Breckenridge, MI  48615
    Meet Up and Eat Up™
    Summer Food Service Programs are sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture, and are designed to assist families by providing meals when school is not is session.
    More information is available by visiting Michigan Department of Education, School Nutrition Program webpage at www.michigan.gov/sfsp.  A listing of 2016 sponsors will be posted around June. 
    In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.
    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:  http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint filing cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:
    (1)  Mail:  U.S. Department of Agriculture
                      Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
                      1400 Independence Avenue, SW
                      Washington, D.C.  20250-9410;
    (2)  Fax:  (202) 690-7442; or
    (3)  Email:  program.intake@usda.gov
    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.